Hi,
We would like to create a set of epics from a project when the project is created. Is this possible in Jira Cloud?
Thank you,
Ben
Hello Ben,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Searching using the details you provided, I didn't find any option to create Epics while creating a project.
When creating a new project, we can add a name, access level, key and select a template and those are the only options we have.
Also, checking the Automation for Jira, also there is no option to create tickets when creating a project. Another option would be Scriptrunner, but posts and documentations that I found are also related to creating tickets after the project is created.
Currently, there is no feature request suggesting such ability, so please, feel free to raise one on jira.atlassian.com (project JSWCLOUD) adding more details about why this feature is important for your environment.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks.
@Ben Upham did you create a ticket for this? I'd like to follow it. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.