Is there a way to display the due dates for subtasks in the list that shows in an issue screen (cloud)? It shows by default the type icon, key, title, priority arrow and the status.
Dear @Dennis_H ,
sure. you need to add the field "due date" to the screen uses by the subtask(s) of your project.
Administration > Issues > Screens, select the screen used and add at the bottom of the list "due date".
So long
Thomas
I have a due date field in the subtask (and they are set with dates) but when the list of subtasks is shown under the main issue due date is not showing.
Ahh sorry - missed this detail.
Hmm, I added it just as described above, but when I refresh the page after it still doesn't show. Here are the screens
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.