Hi everyone,
I am very new to Jira.
So I created a new Project and new Roadmap for the Project. My first Epic started in January 2020. But the Project Roadmap shows all of 2019 as well. I don't need any of that. How do I only display the Roadmap starting from January 2020?
Thank you.
Hi @Sumaer Hussain, welcome to the Community!
If you click "Today" (top right), the roadmap should jump to the start of the first epic, and not show empty time before that. You can also zoom in or out by clicking the months/weeks/quarters dropdown.
Here's some documentation as well, that you may find handy.
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Hannah
I hope the above screenshot clarifies the issue a bit more.
Thanks for that @Sumaer Hussain. Is it possible you have one epic hiding somewhere in 2019? The roadmap shouldn't be showing empty space like your screenshot displays. If there's definitely nothing you can scroll back and see, I'd suggest going here and reaching out to our team, so they can investigate properly for you and get it fixed asap.
Let me know if you experience any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.