For the life of me the epic sidebar is not showing up as a tab
@Chris Finck
I think the Epic panel is not fully rolled out for Next Gen yet. Please see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17564
Hi @Chris Finck
Are you using Classic or Next Gen project?
I think the EPIC panel will appear when you have atleast one issue assigned to an Epic in the current backlog view.
Next Gen project. I have all of my stories linked to a parent (epic) and nothing is showing Is there a setting I am missing here? I have looked everywhere!
Example of it.
So where is the best place to view my epics besides the roadmap because I do not necessarily have a time frame on them?
General comment for everyone. I ended up enabling the roadmap feature and its actually pretty nice to visualize epics even if you dont have start end dates.
I can see my Epics on my backlog board either. Does it have to do with the filter query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.