I have an export from another JIRA account which I want to import to mine. When I import the space, it just imports first page
I'm afraid this doesn't make sense. Jira doesn't have "spaces" or "pages" it has "projects" and "issues". Confluence is the one with spaces, but you've not mentioned it. So, please clarify what exactly are you trying to export and import?
Hello Nic,
The place I am at was the confluence and I was unable to import data from one of the exports I have.
Thanks
Vijay
There's no way of knowing if your problem is even vaguely related to Daniel's
Looks like, the images did not go through. Please share your email and I can foward the images.
After logging in, I go to Confluence Admin
I click on Import Spaces
Then I click on Browse and select the exported file (Zip file)
Clicked Import.
It takes some time and says its finished
When I open the space, I just see one file.
As you mentioned in your earlier comment, it does not ask me to select a page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.