OK, I am tasked to be my department's Confluence sub-administrator (I don't know what else to call it; if you're in a large corporation, Confluence seems to be geared toward small business, not enough tiers above "Space", but that's another story). Being in a large corporation, we were given a "Space" (I've got no say over templates and all those great features I can't use), and I quickly learned if I create a Page, publish it, then want it deleted, I need to go to the Administrator for him to delete it. QUESTION: I need to play around with Confluence to learn it (just the way I am, I need to experiment once I learn something), and can I create Child Pages and delete them myself? I'm afraid to try since I already have a Page that I need to ask someone (admin) to delete. Let me know and thanks.
ALSO...are there templates on the Page level? This is where I'm at, I need to do a lot at the Page and Child Page level only (that's my playground, since it's a large corporation). Thanks.
OKAY, I am putting my reply here (won't take a "reply").
Thank you. I created 3 pages as you instructed. There is no ability to delete the Page nor the Child Pages (I can copy, I can move, but not delete). Bummer.
Thanks for the pointing out the templates (I knew that but wasn't sure if that was all there is).
Have a great day.