Issues have Releases information
A level deeper, there is a Deployment information
How can I get this deployment information into Confluence?Is there a possibility of retrieving that via Jira API?
@Rodion Martynov
This information isn't available via the 'Get Issue' API. However if you know the individual deployment's key (when you submitted it), you can retrieve it via the endpoint @Max Foerster - K15t mentioned.
However, you can use deployment information in JQL as well. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/advanced-searching-developer-reference-967312946.html (Deployments section)
Using JQL, you can use 'Jira issues' macro to show appropriate issues in Confluence.
Hi @Rodion Martynov ,
a had a quick glance at the Cloud REST API documentation. Is this what you're looking for?
Get a deployment by key
Best, Max
@Lenin Raj
Thank you for answering.
We need that information in our change control log that we retrieve based on the `Jira Issue` in status `DONE` and we don't have the deployment key at that point.
Is it possible to ask Atlassian Team to include deployment information into Jira Confluence Changelog Report and/or Jira API via GET by Issue?
Can you point out where is the place to do that, please?
I can successfully submit deployment information via
https://api.atlassian.com/jira/deployments/0.1/cloud/<tenant-id>/bulk
but I get a 404 when trying to retrieve it via
https://api.atlassian.com/jira/deployments/0.1/cloud/<tenant-id>/pipelines/<pipeline-id>/environments/<environment-id>/deployments/<deployment-sequence-number>
Can you advise what I'm doing wrong or where I can get more information?
I am exactly on same boat.
for bulk posting how to i get the pipeline id and max of deployment sequence number. so that we can bulk post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.