Need to report on issues that move from one project to another (track key changes). How do I do that?
Ex: Issue reported as XYZ-123 and user moves it to ABC-5. I need to be able to query for all moves that occured that day and report out on them.
Hey Penelope,This is not possible in JIRA out of the box which is what you are using in OnDemand. If you were behind the firewall, you may be able to get this data via a SQL query. The reason why this is not possible is because the project field does not allow the "was in" operator per: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-Project
Cheers,Boris
JQL Tricks plugin (paid) has a movedIssues function which can be used for this.
As @Boris said, this won't be possible on JIRA onDemand though. I didn't notice the tag. Custom plugins are not allowed on onDemand.
Thanks for the insight. I will look into this for a work around.
ok...thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.