For example, In my workflow there are 3 groups involved (ex: group 1, group 2, and group 3) Group 1 has a task to "Open", and then Group 2 to "Assign", and then Group 3 will "Approve"
Iet's say group 1 is already done with the "Open" status in the workflow, so now it;s group 2's turn to make the next transition in the workflow which is to "Assign". Is it possible that group 2 wont see the task status of group 1 which is to "Open" and group 3's "Approve"? In short is it possible that only a certain group can only view their part in the workflow and won't see other's task status in the screen?
For example, I'm in group 2, and I will only see the "Assign", because that's my only part in the workflow. And I wont see the "Open" and "Approve" workflow transition in the screen?
