Hi,
Please help in resolving the below issues when using the "zfj-importer-utility" to upload test case.
I'm writing all my Test cases in Excel.
In the Excel sheet for all my test case , I have included a column "Description" and in the Utility column I have mapped the column "Description" with the excel column heading when I upload the test case to JIRA , Description defined in the Excel are not uploaded in JIRA
In the Excel sheet I have separated all test cases by empty Row , and in Utility I have selected Discriminator as " Empty row" , after that started to upload the test cases in JIRA but still in JIRA i could see single test case with steps of all the test cases'.
In the Utility Not able to see a column Story No , due to which I'm not able to identify my Test case with the User story number
Please provide your response .
Thank You,