Hi all,
I want to know how to import Test cases from Excel to JIRA
I tried with "Zephyr import utility" but i can t able to import the Test cases
If any one got success in uploading the Test cases. Kindly replay and send me the steps to execute
Hi,
1.Download the zephyr software from the URL: https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZFJCLOUD/Import
2.Opened the downloaded file by using double click or through Command Promt
3.Entered the url of Jira – user id and pwd -- clicked on connect
4.Entered the Access Key, Secret Key and selected the project and Issue Type
5.Mapped the field names
6.Selected the File or folder and click on Start Import
7.upon clicking on import these messages are displaying
Tue Sep 27 10:15:31 IST 2016 file:///D:/Zephyr import utility/phani_SATA_TCD_Masters_V0.3.xlsx, testcase name not exists at 3 row Tue Sep 27 10:15:31 IST 2016 file:///D:/Zephyr import utility/phani_SATA_TCD_Masters_V0.3.xlsx normalization failed..!
image2016-9-27 10:15:56.png
I think the only response possible to "if anyone got success in uploading" is "I uploaded them and it worked". The Zephyr import does work.
You'll need to explain what is going wrong for you in a lot more detail than " it doesn't work" or "I can't". I can't drive my car at the moment. If I said that to you now, and then asked you to help, how could you? I have not told you whether I've lost the keys, left the car in St Andrews, had too much to drink, been told not to by my other half, or that it's been attacked by a small horde of annoyed penguins who don't want me to leave here.
So you followed the instructions and it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.