I have a project which I want to delete. I clicked the delete button but I just got a result like the one below and also I still see this project when I check
What can I do to fix this problem?
Sorry that you are having a hard time deleting a project. Assuming that you moved the issues if any to another project and that you really don't need it anymore otherwise you can archive it.
Attached is a screenshot from a JIRA cloud version. If you dont see the same screen please send us a screenshot:
Then click on Acknowledge and the project will be deleted
I see that project on the list of all projects but when I try to enter the details I just got a result below
And Acknowledge button doesn't work, it only redirect me to the all project list
Yes as you acknowledge it will redirect to the list of projects available.
Even after deleting are you able to find it listed on the Project list?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.