I'm trying to get a 2017 vintage application that reads JIRA worklogs and produces an import to a time registration/invoicing system, to work on a recent JIRA.
But so far I've been unsuccessful in discovering working REST API URLs. On all of the URLs I've tried, I've been getting a 200 OK response (I would have been expecting 404...) with a page saying "Oops, you've found a dead link".
Is there a way to discover the REST API of an installation?
Is the REST API disabled by default on recent JIRA installations and needs to be activated in some where in the admin UI?
The person I'm helping with getting the reporting tool up and running, believes this is a cloud JIRA (but it may possible be locally hosted...?).
Using anonymized URLs in the examples, here's what I've tried:
- The start URL I was given, was https://jira.mycompany.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
- URLs I've tried that all have given me 200 OK text/html responses with "Oops, you've found a dead link", were:
- https://jira.mycompany.com/secure/rest/api/2/field
- https://jira.mycompany.com/secure/rest/api/3/field
- https://jira.mycompany.com/rest/api/3/field
Thanks!
- Steinar