Sorry, I dont think i managed to capture the issue in the title as best I can.
We have a notification scheme for our project, set up to reduce the email spam to just the issues the other team members felt were most relevant. I have 2 staff members who want to receive notifications in an additional case - when one of their bugs, which was marked "Fixed", was passed from them to the QA team to status "Regression" if successfully verified and is then marked Closed.
I can see I can make "Issue Closed" a notification case, but I cannot see how I can tailor it as a setting for only these 2 team members. They do not work on all of the bugs so I cannot make blanket rules, as it will either mean those 2 get EVERY issue sign off, or every team member will get one. I thought about using the "all watchers" option, which would minimise it a little, but that would still affect the whole team and we dont just have bugs as issue types.
I imagined it working like this:
- Specify issue type - bug
- IF issue is marked "Resolved", user who made "For Regression" transition receives notification.
It sounds simple in my head, but I dont see a way to do so. Any ideas, anyone?