Hi,
Is it possible to make the Due Dates of Jira Sub-Tasks visible in Sub-Task list inside a Jira Task in Jira Cloud?
Best,
Michal
Hi @[deleted]
You can, but it only works in the Classic View for now - to change this you'll need to be a Site Admin and then:
To track this enhancement in the new view, see JRACLOUD-70206.
Ste
@Ste Wright Yes, it's a next-gen project
Thanks @Ste Wright but unfortunately it still not showing it.
I changed it in the general configuration but it still doesn't show it.
Any other suggestions?
To your question, this solution does work. The text in Advanced Configuration should look like this:
^ Once you've done this, you'll see the text under the Story when the due date field is populated on the Sub-task - like this:
^ As I say, this only works in the Classic View of Jira Cloud - to ensure you're on this:
If you're on the new view, this doesn't work at the moment.
@Ste Wright I have now turned off the new issue view, but It still doesn't show the due date.
See screenshots
That's still the new issue view - the only other thing I can think of is either...
^ If it's either of these there is no "classic" view, even if you have the new view turned off. Old view works for classic projects in Jira Software. In these other instances this is not yet possible - the feature request is being tracked under JRACLOUD-70206.
Yep, so not much that can be done here yet I'm afraid
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.