We recently installed this add-on and set up some formula fields. the issue is that it seems to be sending notifications to everyone every time the field updates. is there a way to suppress these notifications?
thanks,
It sounds like it is firing the update notification. Check with the vendor to see if you can turn it off or change the notification that fires. If not, you'll have to turn off notifications for updates.
I thought I was checking with the vendor. this is where I was directed by Atlassian support. is there a better way to contact the vendor?
This is a user group forum. From the name of the plugin, mumosystems.abacus, it isn't an Atlassian product. Many people and companies create plugins.
There is a new release out (probably two weeks old ) that has deactivated notifications. Please let us know if you are still getting notifications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.