PROJECT ID
Seems like there is absolutely no way of knowing a project's ID (PID) on Cloud.
Am I right? Every trick and script possible just doesn't work.
Is there a way to pull the PID list for one or all projects??
check out the jira cloud rest api. this here could work : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-rest-api-3-permissions-project-post
Thanks @Alexander Schmidt ! Have to brush up on my Rest API skills now 😉 Hope it works!
Atlassian made it actually pretty easy.
On the top right you see a button called "Run in postman"
If you click on this button everything gets configured for you inside the rest api software postman.
Nice one Alexander!If Atlassian had just implemented 'change project lead' feature in Next Gen Cloud projects a year (which would be have been even easier than users having to go to rest API) I wouldn't have to waste my time looking at work arounds or dealing with Support...BUT... that's just me letting my temper get the best of me ! 😜Thanks for the additional advice on running postman! I will defo give it a whirl. cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.