I am able to login into JIRA but when I click on any of the ticket it redirects to servicedesk/customer/portals.
Also, it is not allowing to change the timezone and profile photo.
This would suggest you are "only" a customer, and not a Jira "user".
Hello Vikash,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
If you are being redirected to the customer portal, it means that your admin didn’t give you access as an agent or collaborator on the Service Desk project.
Only licensed users with permission in the project are able to view the ticket internally, otherwise, it redirects to the portal.
I’d suggest you talk to your site administrator and project administrator to check your permissions in the desired project.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
thankyou..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.