As site admin, I need to globally disable page edit notifications in a space or the whole site
I found this tip but it doesn't look like it works for Confluence Cloud. The notifications shown are enabled and not editable by the site admin
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-globally-disable-e-mail-notifications-with-page-content-718670714.html
Any great ideas how to fix this ??
Thanks very much
Jim
Hi @jim mason
I'm not sure it's possible to turn off notifications per Space or Site - it's up to each user what email notifications they receive via:
What is the use case? For example, if it was just for making major updates to Spaces, see a few options I provided in this answer
You can also vote for the feature request here: CONFCLOUD-57677
Ste
Our use case is this: We have a space with security confidential information. Every time a change is made, the entire page containing this secret information is sent as an email; which can be exposed if email accounts are compromised.
We need a way to enforce no watchers or emails sent from the entire space.
Hi @[deleted]
This is still a feature request, but now under a few different suggestions - vote for/watch CONFCLOUD-38187 or CONFCLOUD-41502
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.