Hi,
When I display the Burndown chart, I have only charts for open and done tickets. Or I wan to display other tickets's status lthat I have in my Sprint board. How to add them in the chart configuration?
Thank you,
Oumayma
No the burndown focuses on undone vs. done only. every status that is NOT in the right-hand most column of your board is considered undone
so where I can a chart that displays all tickets status for me except Cumulative Flow Diagram? (I need a one with story points and not with number of tickets)
Thank you!
No. Burndown is defined by "is this done?". If it is done, you burn down. If it is not, you do not.
Other states do not matter to this. It would not be a burndown chart if it did (more like a control chart)
Other states do not matter to this. It would not be a burndown chart if it did (more like a control chart or cumulative flow)
Thank you Nic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.