My goal is to check if several users of Jira have tracked their time.
We track time by Tempo plugin. I found so many ways how to connect to the API.
I found there resources:
And some others. I've git lost what to use and how to connect.
Hi @Michael
If this question has been tagged correctly, you're using Jira cloud? Then I would go with the first link that you gave, because it is for cloud and is also using the latest API, v3. This is the document that I use
The other links seem to be related to the server version
Hi, @Warren . Thanks for help
Yes, I think i need Jira cloud. In the first link, there is point about connection.
Should I connect as throw API token (Bearer Token) or use Oauth 2.0.
if second, what is should put in Redirect URIs? (I am an admin in Jira)
You should be using OAuth 2.0, as per the below from that link
Hello,
I don't understand too what to put in Redirect URIs in the second case?
Slava.
For anyone struggling to make the API work:You actually have to pass the term "Bearer " in the request. I spent two hours passing my email id.
Also you SHOULD'NT encode the API_TOKEN. Code below FYR :
def TEMPO_URL = "https://api.tempo.io/core/3/worklogs/issue/CTI-1";def TEMPO_TOKEN = "yHq0o232323Rr9sdsdsS61n1IufgfggTAEOOAj4";
String basicAuth = "Bearer " + TEMPO_TOKEN;def connection = new URL(TEMPO_URL).openConnection() as HttpURLConnection;connection.setRequestProperty( "Authorization", basicAuth );
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.