Hey guys,
can you help me by the creation of an automation? I have to Projects CC a Kanban-Board and Support a Jira Service Desk. I created an automation "Create Kanban Ticket" without using any addon.
The automation "Create Kanban Ticket" is triggered if an issue in Support is moved from status A to B. It creates a new Issue in the Project CC and link it to the issue in the project Support.
Now I created an customfield errormessage. I added a mask to the workflow in Projcet CC so the user is forced to add this errormessage.
Furthermore i added a second automation which is triggered if the linked issue in Project CC is moved to the Done status. This triggers the automation, that the issue in Support is closed automatically.
But now i want to edit a automation wich copy the value of the errormessage in the linked issue from project CC to the Support issue.
How can i do this? I bought yeseterday the addon jira automation. So i can use this addon for my soulution.