Dear Sir/Madam,
Currently "Link Issue" icon is disabled in JIRA software for all my users.
Kindly help me to fix this. I need to enable Link Issue for the users in my project.
Thank you
Rajesh.TN
Mobile : 7299921799
Hello,
There 2 steps if needed:
Good luck
HI @rajesh_tn
Welcome to the community!
To Enable issue linking you need Jira Admin rights.
If you have then navigate to Jira SEttings > Issues > Issue linking and Activate it.
Yogesh,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I am new user and admin access too.
I went to the issue linking option there I can see only deactivate button but no activate button.
How to activate the issue Link from issue linking screen let me know detail procedure.
Thanks
If your seeing there Deactivate button means already it's enabled.
Could you please attach the snapshot for the same.
As per @elvir.dzeladin comment, have you checked whether you have the link issue permission or not for the respective project?
To check this, navigate to project settings >> permission scheme and check or you can open the Jira issue and click on the Admin button beside to workflow button and then select the permission helper, select the user and link issue permission and check.
Hi
I have given all the permissions and roles/group but still it is not enabled.
Any other suggestions or recommendations
7299921799
Share Issue permission and Issue link disable snapshot.
Per @elvir.dzeladin I checked and I have permission also. But still not understanding why Link Issue is not working.
Unable to attach the screenshot since uploading not working.
Hi @Yogesh Mude and @elvir.dzeladin
Attaching the link from JIRA where Link Issue is not working
https://stucred.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=38&projectKey=AADM&view=planning&selectedIssue=AADM-144&issueLimit=100
Below is the issue permission link:
https://stucred.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/AADM/permissions
To access this user requires the credentials so we cant see it.
Check if you can attach the snapshot for the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.