On the old editor it was possible to insert a link and then choose an attachment to upload. This would upload the file and just show a link to it, rather than a thumbnail. How is this done in the new editor?
Hi Jake,
Hope this helps!
Cheers,Sven
So now whatever previously took 2-3 sec, now is going to take 30? Whoever made this decision was clearly a genius
I second this comment. 90% of the time I only want to show link so my page doesn't get clogged. Please bring this feature back.
Bring back an easier way to do this. Maybe next time get some data on how many customers use this feature and talk to them.
Me too!
It doesn't really help, especially if you have a large number of files to add to a page.
+1 from me
I completely agree
If a feature is working fine, please let it be! Why do the users always have to find a workaround?
Totally agree with all my hands and feet
The accepted answer doesn't work in Jira Cloud.
To make this almost work (and waste a year of you life doing it) you can do the following.
This will only work for about an hour or less as there is a token associated to the download link and when it expires the link will break.
I used to hate working for Organizations / Companies that didn't use Atlassian products.Since Atlassian dumbed down all the features to the lowest common denominator of morons I hate working places that use Atlassian.Someone else said it rightly. Don't fix what ain't broke.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.