I'm having an issue where I can't comment at users or assign a reporter or assignee to the tickets.
Having similar issue where I can't assign tickets to a user....
We are having the same, billing day is today. All people on all projects are gone, can't @ people, assign tickets....but tickets assigned to them before 10 minutes ago are still assigned to those users
Thanks Austin.
We too are having issues with user search and user assignment.. these two status tickets indicate both issues are resolved, but as of the time of this message we are still experiencing the issue.https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/7wtvbh1rvn18https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/3mf4hqn4bsm9
Not an answer, but having the same issue. Cannot @ people, assign issues to them or share issues (so anything related to an user picker isn't working).
Is this an issue? Sounds like some digging into the Permissions Scheme of the project. If you are in the Jira Service Desk Role you should be able to assign, comment etc.
Good Luck!
Update for us: Atlassian had a system error. They fixed it in about an hour and sent an email regarding the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.