I want to allow the Transportation group to Add Watchers on the Transportation project. This is the only project they have access to.
I tried to assign the Transportation Group the Manage Watchers permission in my Permission Scheme, but the first problem I run into is that it does not show all of my groups. Does anyone know how to get beyond the first 20?

So I created a role and Assigned the role to this permission.

But I read on someone else's Q/A that the person would need global permissions to Browse Users. I had the same problem adding the Transportation group to the Browse users and Groups because it begins with a T and therefore does not appear in the first 20 that are shown in the LOV.
So I created a group called All (just so it would begin with an A). I've added it to this permission:

I'm still not getting the add watcher feature:

Any suggestions?