Hello! i downloaded the free trial but I would like to continue this free trial as a non profit license. Please advise. Thank you! -- Pamela
Hi @Pamela Soukamneuth, Atlassian offers free licenses for their server products to registered non-profit charitable organizations.
You can apply for a community license here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request
Hope this helps,
Rachel WrightAuthor, Jira Strategy Admin Workbook
Dear Rachel: thank you kindly for your response! I'm currently using the JIRA product as I had applied for almost 8 years ago. However I would like to upgrade to the cloud version and continue to receive the free licenses. -- Pam
Hi again @Pamela Soukamneuth, I don't know of a community license for Cloud products, however, Atlassian recently announced a free version of Jira Cloud, open to anyone. There are a few limitations in the free version however.
For more info about this version, see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/jira-cloud-plans-972338880.html
Have a great day,
Rachel Wright
I saw this link above and the limitations will not work for us. Thanks again for pointing me there. -- Pamela
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.