My Boss downloaded two apps from the marketplace (he has admin rights)
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=templates
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214324/space-tree-creator-blueprint-template?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I am now trying to access the apps (as a user, not an admin). Where would I find them?
Thank you.
Thank you @Mike Bowen . My admin says he saved it so it should be available, but I do not know where to go to find it.
Hi @[deleted]
Your first URL doesn't show an app, instead a market place.
The second app Space Tree Creator Blueprint template needs to be initially configured or Saved by your Admin, then I would imagine it becomes available to all.
-Mike
If you create a new page and then add 'other macros', under Visuals and Images there is the following option:
(I had it installed, but I wasn't confident that it would not mess up my existing Confluence Space, so went and disabled it - It mentions in the Configuration that it is going to create a new space).
Thank you @Mike Bowen that is exactly what I needed. I had no idea where to begin looking and was not finding any information online. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.