Hi all, can't install in jira the Official Dropbox App for Jira. I can't find it in find new apps in From the top navigation bar in your application, choose > Add-ons or Manage apps.
Hello Ilya,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.
Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may face the same issue.
Regards,Angélica
Ok i wrote to dropbox support.Wait for response team support.
Hi!
Is there a resolution to this issue?
Very interested on use Dropbox with Jira,
Thanks!
I have response from manager.He said that now integrations doesn't work but they working on it.He doesn't answer when it will be working. I waste two weeks to know it.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.