I used to be able to tag my colleagues for to do etc. but now this no longer working. The last time I used this was about 1 week ago.
This is very important as we use this feature to inform stakeholders for actions etc.
Hi Simon,
I see from your profile that you've been experiencing a number of issues with the editor in the past 24 hours. This leads me to believe that many of the issues might be related. To confirm this isn't a user/environment specific issue:
Hi @Zak Laughton
Thank you for reaching out again. Please see my answers below
I use Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I have one work computer only so no.
We all do different things and not sure if others are doing what I do so no.
Thanks, Simon! Would you be able to test in a different browser?
The reason I ask is that based on this and your other recent questions, it seems there are a number of issues that are impacting what works in the editor. This could be impacted by browser settings or browser extensions. Testing different browsers can give more detail about the behavior and help narrow down whether this is a Confluence issue that happens for everybody or a client/browser-specific issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.