Icelandic looks like this, the configuration is on English default. Does anyone know how to solve it?
Hello @Sigríður Magnea Björgvinsdóttir
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Using the details you provided, I changed the language in my profile to Íslenska and I was able to replicate the same issue on when viewing the System dashboard.
I checked other pages and projects but didn’t see the issue. So, if you see it on any other page, please let us know.
Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check and fix this translation issue:
Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates about the bug.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you Angélica for your answer,
I also see the issue when viewing Reports, overview, board etc. see for example this link.
https://rh-arborg.atlassian.net/projects/AR?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin%3Areport-page
Where is the button for "This affects my team"?
see also the admin configurations page https://rh-arborg.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewApplicationProperties.jspa
I really need this to be fixed because I can not introduce the Jira system to employees like this.
Thank you for the details!
I added more screenshots and changed the title of the bug.
About the vote, you can find on the right side. Depending on the issue, sometimes it shows as "This affects my team" or "Vote":
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.