Hi All!
I'm new to Confluence and Jira Software.
How can i add Jira Board to Confluence Page (in cloud version of both)?
I've tried to add Agile Wallboard Macro, but it doesn't seem linked. The preview show this following:
The webpage at https://busolsisi2020-1.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/gadgets/ifr?container=atlassian&mid=1578401267712&country=US&lang=en&view=default&view-params=%7B"writable"%3A"true"%7D&st=atlassian%3A0g0FlVDT7GQYFD3rT1Sm8gaWlqv2EB8O8hJ9B%2FCr%2FTU0Aee0Tueb3XcBPqiBUwoL7%2BSDPPj29ly6vadt80Z%2F2vCmmUhxobbFEWNGPOfedUpZOU94FoaeQ7SyqBTJJmf%2FEZh1vhsumbAsf9Nqzlw5YWCrZeZZ%2FZvGTIXKRJU7ugfMhTzgsjEnEOePl3LYZ0uOXBdVIgaSEqKyXaf8G9YBRUix75JrThC1lraWHPh4TJpG%2FTYVokBFtz3NKLFdgo3mOarWFXuc7m4jnfKa2qc%2BXVJa2Rgxwq%2FOenw9z8cNrWVTHn1E6JF%2FDYfk6Yk2fUphfCxmt4ToSrg%2B52qnjGE1iYItwLSo8bQQfgRZFg6bpwj7gpNpoScTrkIil9csX%2Fx2huFKvMLhsRcxA6t%2BexwPE33Q0CrfQhsjaFbQqiAmsHIvDCMf&up_isConfigured=false&up_rapidViewId=&up_showRapidViewName=false&up_quickFilters=&up_showQuickFilterNames=false&up_refresh=false&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbusolsisi2020-1.atlassian.net%2Frest%2Fgadgets%2F1.0%2Fg%2Fcom.pyxis.greenhopper.jira%3Agreenhopper-gadget-rapid-view%2Fgadgets%2Fgreenhopper-rapid-view.xml&libs=auth-refresh#rpctoken=310310231 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Can some one help?
Hi @Dimas Bayu Pradipta
Have you linked your Jira and Confluence instances together?
To confirm if these are linked you'll need to be a Site Admin and then:
^ Let us know if this doesn't solve the issue.
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright ,
Thank you for your answer. Jira already linked with Confluence as per below sc:
But still, i cannot use the Agile Wallboard Macro.
Any suggestion?
Apologies for the delay responding; is this still an issue for you?
I haven't found a specific reason for this but the error does mention it could be temporarily down - which means it could work again by trying later.
If it's still an issue, I'd suggest contacting https://support.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.