internet is working fine but still this page is showing this error also hangs.
Hello Sumbal,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!
Does this occur on all pages and spaces, or only particular ones? I've seen for example if you paste content from another source, it could cause the error:
If it is the case where it's only with certain pages, you can have a look at the Storage Format of the page and see if you're running into this bug as well.
If not, then we might need to check your server logs to know the true cause of the timeout.
Regards,
Shannon
the bug persists in view storage option as well, and this is the only page we are facing issue with. Please check the data base.
Hi Sumbal,
I don't have access to your database or log files, so I could use your help in troubleshooting this issue further.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say the bug persist in the View Storage option. My suggestion was to check your page storage and make sure that there aren't any extra tags that might have been added if you copied and pasted the content in the page.
Thank you for your help.
Hi Shannon,
Thanks,
Sumbal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.