Hi team,
I was trying to add a CIrcleCI badge using their provided markdown:
[](https://circleci.com/gh/Curve-Tomorrow/retina-dr-api)
which provides me with the badge, but clicking it only takes me to the image, not to the CircleCI project.I've taken a look at the keyboard shortcuts and guides to insert images with links, but I've had no luck in formatting the MD correctly.
Any help/tips?
Cheers
Hi @Cliffery ,
you'd need to format the link in a different way:
[! http://external/image.png!|http://external/link.html ]
Thanks @marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-So I've tried using that format, but it doesn't display the badge icon, it just shows the text.
The right column is with the space after first bang, and before the closing ], the left is without the spaces.
If I insert:

it shows the badge but with no link.If i insert:
!(https://circleci.com/gh/Curve-Tomorrow/retina-dr-api.svg?style=svg)
It just shows the link but no badge (Which is odd, I would assume the [CircleCI] is just the alt text right?)
I'm sure there's a simple answer to this, I've played around with [], spaces, but still haven't found the correct format yet.Any other insights?
It seems confluence cloud does not support all markdown: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68137
Ah! Yep, that would be it.Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.