Hi y'all,
I work with an integration team in charge of development, and another team in charge of testing afterwards.
I would like to track the velocity of developments only, so I made two boards :
- One for integration team with the last column having status Done ;
- One for testing team with 4 colomuns and a status Done in each: ready to test, testing, bug found, and test done. The first status in the first colum is the same as the last status of the integration team. When this team finds a bug, they either create a new issue or they create a bug linked to the issue, and drop the issue in the "bug found" column in order to track what is on hold of new developments.
Basically I would like to see the remaining values in my burndown chart go down as soon as an issue reaches the end of the integration team board. I do not want to track the velocity of the testing team.
So far, I am having issues doing so. I am not sure how to use the "Set resolution" option as the tracking goes up as soon as the testing team moves an issue in their board, or when begining a new sprint the report includes and re-opens all the issues with openned bug or tasks.
How do I use the "Set resolution" tick box, in order to be able to use the burndown chart for the integration team only ?