I'm currently working on a webhook that fires off an update to Slack whenever an applicable ticket is created or updated. My issue is that no matter what I try with the "status" query, the webhook only fires when the ticket is created or set to "Done", and doesn't fire with any other status. The JQL I have is below:
project = "Dev Board" AND (reporter = "[user]" OR reporter = "[user]" OR reporter = "[user]") AND (labels = Support OR labels = support) AND status in ("SELCTED FOR DEVELOPMENT", "BLOCKED/REOPEN", "In Progress", "In Test", "Product Review", Done)From what I understand, any ticket that's labeled with Support or support, filed by one of the three mentioned users, and is set to any of the listed statuses, should trigger the webhook. Is there something obvious that I'm doing wrong here? (Also yes, there's a spelling error in one of the statuses *eye roll*. Thank the engineers.)
I've attached a screenshot of the current webhook configuration summary so you can see the complete configuration.
![ScrnSht_[1].png ScrnSht_[1].png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/79560i630C8FE0ABBCDD68/ScrnSht_%5B1%5D.png)
EDIT: For some reason I'm not seeing the statuses from the issue Status dropdown menu, in the https://[domain].atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa page. Could this be related to it? I've attached a photo of the drop down menu I'm referencing:
![ScrnSht_[2].png ScrnSht_[2].png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/79561iF9645D88033D30ED/ScrnSht_%5B2%5D.png)
EDIT EDIT: I've verified that the statuses above are actual statuses, because they work with the generic Advanced Searching page. Using `status = "SELCTED FOR DEVELOPMENT"` does actually result in the relevant issues being shown.