I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I am not able to create any bullet points inside a table in Confluence.
You should be able to create by clicking on the Bullet List icon when the cursor is in a table cell.
Are you getting any error? Give it a try on a different browser.
I've obviously tried that, this is what i'm seeing when editing and publishing...
I'm using Safari 12.1.1
Also, the add row icon is cut off in safari.
Please report both Safari bugs to the development team.
Hi @Sorin Bica
I tested on Safari 13.0.3 and it works fine for me. Insert row icon also looks good. You may upgrade Safari to latest stable version and give it a try.
Edit mode:
Published page:
Same problem, not on Safari. Using Edge.
Old query but this seems to work on 'normal text' style only, not on any of the header styles.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.