After cloning with sprint value box, How do I modify sprint end date to None?Thanks
Hi @Noemi Lorente Botella
Not sure what you mean; active sprints need to have a start date and end date to allow them to timebox.
When you say you cloned the sprint value box - do you mean you cloned an issue which belonged to a sprint?
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright Sorry for my delay.Yes, I cloned an issue which belonged to a sprint, so start date and end date are copied, because they were filled. Therefore, I need to change End date to NONE and systems does not allow me.
Thanks
Do you perhaps have custom fields for start / end date of an issue? Usually start / end dates refer to the sprint itself rather than one specific issue.
Perhaps a screenshot would be beneficial to show which fields you are referring to?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.