Hello Team,
Thanks,
( OAuth 2.0 authorization code grants (3LO) for apps) Our requirement is not to show auth popup. So please suggest how can we directly get authorization code without showing below popup on my page. If possible please share some example or code snippet for same.
Hello @Administrator Admin
Double checking through the documentation for 3LO authentication (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/oauth-2-authorization-code-grants-3lo-for-apps/) I see it is stated that auth acceptance must be done through a screen (pop-up or transition, not programmatic):
Hello Fernando,
Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, this works fine but we are searching for a solution where we don't want a screen for User grant.
Without showing screen we require auth code. So please suggest some solutions for the same.
Hello again @Administrator Admin
I understand what you're after. However, given the documentation expresses the granting is done via the screen (explicitly documented) I can only imagine that, if there is an alternative solution to this problem, it would take some hacking around to find it. If you find this to be a hard requirement and can't find a solution, I'd advise contacting support through either a feature request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.