Hi,
I've been trying to reset my password in atlassian, but it seems that I'm not receiving any emails similar to this thread:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-to-change-bitbucket-password/qaq-p/655536
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hello @Kristjan Mariano ,
I found this error for your email in our mailing system log:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.
This happened on 14th of January, and because of this all further emails to your email were suppressed. Please double check that your mailbox is active.
I've just removed the bounce on our side, so if your mailbox is now fine, you should get new emails.
Let me know if this helped.
Cheers,Daniil
Hi Daniil, thanks for your fast reply.
I was able to reset my password. Thank you!
Regards,
Kris
Hi @Daniil Penkin,
I'm having the exact same issue as Kristjan. The email I'm using is definitely active.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Ryan
Hello @RyanReed,
Welcome to the Community.
I don't see any errors registered for your email. Are you sure you looking at the right one? If yes, please open a support case with us so that we can check other potential reasons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.