Every time i try to go to jira admin console, it returns this error:
Hi David - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I would go ahead and raise a support request with Atlassian.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi John,
I'm trying, but after fill the form it just allow me to go to the community site:
Did you use the link I posted?
Is this a Free version?
- Yes I used the link. - Is a standard plan.
Hi David,
I would double-check to make sure the account you're signed in with at the Support page is the one you're also using to sign in to Community with. We expect Site Admins, technical contacts, and billing contacts to be able to open support tickets for Jira Cloud.
If after logging out/logging in to the Support site you still can't seem to open a ticket, let me know! We can open a ticket on your behalf and make you the reporter (based on your Community profile's email address).
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
I Tried again and I still cant create it. Could you help me creating the ticket?
Hi @Daniel Eads could you create the ticket?
Someone can help me? we cant do anything because I can't change admin settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.