Over the years I have developed a kind of shorthand for typing using Autocorrect. It started with Microsoft Office, and I have replicated it in Google Docs. Now that my employer is migrating documentation to Confluence I feel like I've had several fingers amputated. It's driving me nuts, especially when I make typos in words I shouldn't have to type in the first place!
For example, I might type: wnv compld confign is depld to prodn v devrs wb able to access v iface
And auto-correct would fix it to say: When the completed configuration is deployed to production the developers will be able to access the interface
It saves an enormous amount of time and helps my fingers keep pace with my thoughts. Wo it I'm crippled, so I've bn typing in Google vn pasting into Confluence n doing v fmtg vr.
Is auto-correct on v road-map? Cd it b?