Hi,
I'm trying to display several hierarchies in Jira Portfolio. In my case that would be Initiatives, Epics, and Stories. Is there a way to do that in the scope section?
Hello @Maja Uecker
You should be able to create as many hierarchies in Portfolio as needed. You can find the steps to go about it here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/how-to-create-a-new-hierarchy-level-in-portfolio-for-jira-941618926.html
Hi @Fernando Bordallo
Thanks for the fast reply. I am aware that it is possible to create as many hierarchies as needed. Thus, rephrasing that question a little:
How do I visually display the different levels simultaneously in a plan? Because as far see right now, you can only filter for one hierarchy level at a time.
Hello again,
Gotcha. That being the case, it is not possible to display multiple hierarchies through the scope section at the same time. It might be a good candidate for a feature request! 🚀
Feel free to visit this page and follow the steps to suggest a feature.
Thanks, will do!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.