A user just asked me why she can't sort her filters by sprint name. I don't really work with sprints much as an admin, so I tried, and it turns out that when you sort by sprint, it's sorting by the sprint ID, not the name.
So this team has a number of sprints, all named the same way: Spartan Sprint 1, Spartan Sprint 2, etc. They were not actually created in the order they're numbered, though, and that's apparently a problem.
When I mouse over the Sprint field of a ticket in Spartan Sprint 8, the URL shows the sprint ID as 1089; doing the same thing on a ticket in Spartan Sprint 3 shows 1092. So if we try to sort a filter by sprint, issues in Sprint 8 are displaying before issues in Sprint 3.
How can a filter be sorted by sprint name, so the issues in the filter display in the actual sprint order, not the order the sprints were created in?