Kanban prescribes not to move an issue to the next column when it's done, but just mark it as DONE in the current column. The DONE issue will be moved to the next column when necessary.
I'm looking for a way to do it (on a Scrum or Kanban board). I can't use additional statuses (threre's no way to modify our current Jira project's workflow).
One possiblity is to flag an issue. But this approach has a disadvantage - one who will be moving the issue will have to remeber to unflag it.
Is it possible to somehow mark an issue in the way that this mark will automatically removed/discarded when the issue transitions to another column?
For example, I'd be able to achieve the goal using some property that:
- is removed/discarded when an issue transitions to another column
- can be used in a Query (then I could change the card's color based on whether this property is ON or OFF)
Do you have any ideas?