Kanban prescribes not to push an item into the next column, but just mark them as DONE in the current column. The DONE issue will be pulled into the next column when necessary.
I'm looking for a way to do it. I can't use additional statuses (threre's no way to modify the current Jira project's workflow).
One possiblity is to flag an issue. But this approach has a disadvantage - one who will be moving the issue will have to remeber to unflag it.
Is it possible to somehow mark an issue in the way that this mark will automatically removed/discarded when the issue transitions into another column?
I actually need some property that:
- is removed/discarded when an issue transitions to another column
- can be used in a Query (I then could change a color of the card based on whether this property is ON of OFF)
Do you have any ideas?