Hi
When I click the issue, the issue detail view appears on the right side of screen
But this is too narrow to use it.
How can I see it on full screen?
I don't want to see it with any other functions like backlogs at the same time.
At the top of that narrow view is the issue key link. Click it.
Thanks for replying.
But it still takes 2 steps to see the full screen in that way.
Clicking an issue and then clicking the key link.
Isn't there a way I can see an issue view on full screen with just one click?
Unfortunately, no, I think you are stuck with the two clicks.
Well, that is that.
Thank you so much.
You can CLTR + Click on the ticket ID. That will open it in a new tab right away.
Which is still technically two clicks but I find it save time.
Or under actions click open issue in dialogue and then it always opens as a pop up atop of the current board.
If your team-managed board is stuck in sidebar mode, you can change the default behavior by clicking the sidebar issues three dots, and then selecting "Open issue in dialog".
Now, the default behavior will change to always opening in dialog mode.
I don't have this option. Are there any other ways to change it?
open issue in dialogue - I don't have that option in that menu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.