Hi,
My organisation's Jira has become seriously bloated over the years with loads of pointless projects, issue types, user groups, etc. However, when going through some of these, especially the user groups, it seems like they have functions or permissions that are still required.
Also, many of the workflows and projects have become seriously convoluted resulting in my colleagues feeling as if Jira is a hindrance to work rather than an enabler.
I've begun to delete some of the redundant things that I've found, however, I've reached the conclusion that the best way to get Jira working properly for us again would be to hit the reset button!
However, people are, of course, still using Jira daily. So is there a way to set up another instance of Jira, build that into something that functions for the organisation and then switch people and current projects over to it?
Thanks in advance!
Gareth