Hi Team,
I am unable to change flag status into green for resolved status. previously we are able to mark the flag status as green for resolved after migrating to new Jira portal we are unable to do the same. Please guide me for the same.
Hi @Manasi Pardeshi ,
Need sys admin to do this.
GREAT!
Hi Ollie
Yes am a system admin and I already added Issue Attributes as a resolved. however, status is not get updated as resolved for a done issue so my Jira dashboard will not get updated because of resolved flag.
I observed my old tickets and new done tickets the same setting is there just green color flag is added in my old tickets for resolved Jira and the same I am trying to do it for new done tickets by adding the flag. I have an option to add a flag however its color is red so I want to change it into the green.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.