Hello,
As of today I am not able to move my queues. Has there been any change made by Jira?
I was able to create queues and simply drag it up and down and organise it but today I am not able to.
Hello @Harry Bob
Thank you for reporting this. It is indeed an issue that has inadvertently rolled out. Our JSD team is actively working on it and will roll out a fix for it asap 🚀
Thanks for letting me know @Fernando Bordallo
Would appreciate an update on this, as it's been nearly a month and the issue persists...all new queues are stuck at the bottom.
@Fernando Bordallo Can confirm that I'm having the same issue again. It was fixed a few weeks ago
Once again the queues cannot be reordered, there simply is no handle or seeming ability to move them around.
Me also, still can't move the queues in any browser. Fixing it as soon as possible will be great helpful.
It looks like they added the ability to have starred queues, and in so doing, they appear to have broken the ability to move them.
Even the ones in the "STARRED" section appear in the order that they were in the "OTHER" section, regardless of the order in which you star them, and cannot be moved.
I was at least hoping that the starred queues would appear in the order that I starred them, so I'd advise updating that and hopefully restore the ability to move them within their respective section.
@Fernando Bordallo or anyone else from Atlassian dev team, we'd appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks.
Agreed, it is now working for me as well but not in the starred section.
Not working for me - tried FF WF chrome and edge ?
@Abhishek @albert please answer @Ashley Farley's question, I have the same and it's why I'm here. Impressed at how quickly you jumped on the other issues not limited to Starred section in the chat earlier but the reordering of Starred section I think should be possible for any agent who has done their own starring regardless of whether an admin or not please. Asking for a friend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.